Registry manager for your personal information
e-merge is the registry manager for the personal data you provide to us and is responsible for your personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection regulation (GDPR).
Handling of personal data
Storage of personal data
Your personal information is stored at e-merge only for as long as they are necessary to meet the specific purpose for which the data is collected.
Who have access to our information?
e-merge is concerned about the availability and management of your personal information. The personal data provided to e-merge will be available to the employees of the company who will fulfill the commitments we have towards you. Your personal data will never be disclosed to unauthorized persons nor shared with other parties, either within or outside Sweden’s borders. Information about personal data may be shared with authorities if required by law.
What are your rights?
– Right to information about the processing of personal data As an individual, you are entitled to request information if and how e-merge handles your personal information.
– Right to rectification e-merge intends to keep the personal data being handled correctly and relevant. If your personal information for any reason would be incorrect, you are entitled to request a correction.
– Right to be forgotten You have, at any time, the right to request to be forgotten and have your personal information deleted from e-merge. However, if you choose to delete your personal information, e-merge cannot complete any complaints or requests.
– Data portability You are entitled to request the personal information that e-merge has about you. The personal data contained herein are those communicated to us by consent or intended to fulfill an agreement. It may also be information that e-merge has saved by interest. Interest is a legal basis, which means that the recovery of the data subject’s interest is greater than the risk of consequences for the individual in terms of personal integrity.
– The right to change, rectification or the right to be forgotten is made within one week, provided that it does not imply or could mean that e-merge cannot fulfill its obligations under law.
– Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority If you feel that e-merge is processing your personal information incorrectly, you are welcome to contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with a regulatory authority.