Registry manager for your personal information
XXX is the registry manager for the personal data you provide to us and is responsible for your personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection regulation (GDPR).
Handling of personal data
Storage of personal data
Your personal information is stored at XXX only for as long as they are necessary to meet the specific purpose for which the data is collected.
Who have access to our information?
XXX is concerned about the availability and management of your personal information. The personal data provided to XXX will be available to the employees of the company who will fulfill the commitments we have towards you. Your personal data will never be disclosed to unauthorized persons nor shared with other parties, either within or outside Sweden’s borders. Information about personal data may be shared with authorities if required by law.
What are your rights?
– Right to information about the processing of personal data As an individual, you are entitled to request information if and how XXX handles your personal information.
– Right to rectification XXX intends to keep the personal data being handled correctly and relevant. If your personal information for any reason would be incorrect, you are entitled to request a correction.
– Right to be forgotten You have, at any time, the right to request to be forgotten and have your personal information deleted from XXX. However, if you choose to delete your personal information, XXX cannot complete any complaints or requests.
– Data portability You are entitled to request the personal information that XXX has about you. The personal data contained herein are those communicated to us by consent or intended to fulfill an agreement. It may also be information that XXX has saved by interest. Interest is a legal basis, which means that the recovery of the data subject’s interest is greater than the risk of consequences for the individual in terms of personal integrity.
– The right to change, rectification or the right to be forgotten is made within one week, provided that it does not imply or could mean that XXX cannot fulfill its obligations under law.
– Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority If you feel that XXX is processing your personal information incorrectly, you are welcome to contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with a regulatory authority.